Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ice Breaker Paddle

Hi All;

I'd like to organize a paddle down the Shiawassee From Holly to Fenton,
on Sunday the 16th of March. The river will be very high and the water
quite brisk. The end of the trip may have some Ice on the Fenton Mill
Pond, so we may have a short walk across the ice. I'd like to launch at
11:00 AM from Waterworks Park in Holly. It will be a 3 to 3 1/2 hour
paddle. Just in case I'm bringing a chain saw and other emergency gear.

Headwaters Trails Inc. is putting a down payment on the future public
access point in Oakland County. We have 7 months to raise the next 10K
to buy the property. So I will be doing a sales pitch as we pass the
property. I'll even throw in some goodies donated by concerned
business's.

Give me a shout.
Douglas Lanyk
248-634-4551
dslanyk@earthlink. net


__._,_.___
blog comments powered by Disqus